Friday, June 7, 2013

DEVILS DEN

watchtheright: Work out tips. Don't have any cause I don't work...



watchtheright:

Work out tips. Don't have any cause I don't work out. You're welcome universe.

Aye girls talk to me

I’m good at sex ,and il buy you food a lot .

I mean iv done some bad shit

But at the end of the night I’m a solid guy with a good heart,iv given the shirt off of my back to someone that needed it ,rescue dogs freed ducks from lines take care of some bird eggs when there mom is hoeing it up hahah , stood up for people when I had to and I I raised my self ., I try to keep positive for those around me to do the same, I still have a lot of bad things to do but I still have even more good things to do .

If over looked

Il over look.

I may have found someone

Something to take your place .

Fucking hate

When people pretend to like bands they dont know of damn humans .

oerbital: Sacred Geometry



oerbital:

Sacred Geometry

fuckyoubitchimclassy: Liam has MY booty xx





fuckyoubitchimclassy:

Liam has MY booty xx

definemotorsports: ok



definemotorsports:

ok

corgiaddict: Do Jiggles have nice wiggles She dooooo







corgiaddict:

Do Jiggles have nice wiggles

She dooooo

itsfunnytome: German guy confused by the meaning of "Party...



itsfunnytome:

German guy confused by the meaning of "Party Pooper".

wow made my night thank you so much 

crick3tknight: lakidaa: bi-polar-oid: dinners ready ( ._.)./...



crick3tknight:

lakidaa:

bi-polar-oid:

dinners ready

( ._.)./ an explanation: 

The dog has an issue where his esophagus doesn't work right; it doesn't get food in there right because it's all stretched out and stuff. So what dog owners (and cat owners and I guarantee you the cat ones look goofier) do is make a highchair and feed them upright so gravity can be a hero. It's also really cute. 

The disorder is called Megaesophagus. 

Cat with Megaesophagus

Here is a cat with the same disorder in his eatin' sock. 

EATIN' SOCK

Photo







karenhurley: Smart ideas for Smarter cities







karenhurley:

Smart ideas for Smarter cities

Photo





Photo





belli-cose: take notes



belli-cose:

take notes

Photo



nonelikerae: Tattoo blog x



nonelikerae:

Tattoo blog x

vufus: Two Souls by eddiecalz



vufus:

Two Souls by eddiecalz

No comments:

Post a Comment