Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Untitled

Photo



baby-cum: condommodel: stop being cute you live far away Seriously

baby-cum:

condommodel:

stop being cute you live far away

Seriously

smokinqq: everyone thinks I'm getting better, but I haven't been able to go an hour without self...

smokinqq:

everyone thinks I'm getting better, but I haven't been able to go an hour without self harming in about a week. other than the few hours I've slept, of course.

livelovelindsay: Okay so for Spanish we have to do a project...



livelovelindsay:

Okay so for Spanish we have to do a project about our favorite trip and I couldn't think of one so I'm just doing The Hangover and photoshopping myself into different screen shots. 

tvspecial: whorville: I could win an Olympic gold medal in being ignored did someone say...

tvspecial:

whorville:

I could win an Olympic gold medal in being ignored

did someone say something

playdated: BEING UGLY IS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING 

playdated:

BEING UGLY IS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING 

Photo



Photo



superfuckingblog:  



superfuckingblog:

 

Photo



Photo



thisistheendmovie: Happy Hump Day!



thisistheendmovie:

Happy Hump Day!

getsuswet: ♥ twisted He's like"damn yo pussy...



getsuswet:

♥ twisted

He's like"damn yo pussy stank."

My perfect English teachers final year.:c



My perfect English teachers final year.:c

tittyfig: angads2000: tittyfig: 80% water 20% pizza and 100% swag That's 200% I'm twice the man...

tittyfig:

angads2000:

tittyfig:

80% water 20% pizza and 100% swag

That's 200%

I'm twice the man you'll ever be

songstone: So wait a second, it just hit me, Iron Man 3 took place…what? Like a year after The...

songstone:

So wait a second, it just hit me,

Iron Man 3 took place…what? Like a year after The Avengers? It's Christmas time, in any case, and everyone is off doing their own thing now.

So that means that somewhere out there, Steve Rogers just celebrated his first Christmas in this new, modern, world, completely alone and without any real place to call home.

image

rasta-doe: cas-wants-the-dean: humbley0urselves: jess531: cas-wants-the-dean: i am overlooking...

rasta-doe:

cas-wants-the-dean:

humbley0urselves:

jess531:

cas-wants-the-dean:

i am overlooking the beach, i see all of the people laying in the sand, barely clothed. they want the d i say snickering to myself. i shall give them the d. their bodies  become warm and they begin to sweat. i give them more of the d and they remove the little swim wear they have on. mmm… dat vitamin d. i am the sun.

What did i just read

what is this

image

you heard me motherfucker

yahoo spent too much on this website 

-poetic: Faith in Stars by Amanda Katherine...



-poetic:

Faith in Stars by Amanda Katherine Ricketson

Click here to buy my poetry book, "The Perks of Bleeding Words" 

hessomuchbigger: Your wife found a new running buddy.  She jogs...



hessomuchbigger:

Your wife found a new running buddy.  She jogs about 60 minutes with him in the afternoons, but when you check her iPod mlleage it only says she went 2 miles.  Curious.  And interestingly, his house is about 1 mile from yours.  That's gotta be a coincidence right?

cumobsessed: kisscuddlencock: IF YOU SEE THIS ALERT WHEN YOU...



cumobsessed:

kisscuddlencock:

IF YOU SEE THIS ALERT WHEN YOU ENTER A BLOG, DON'T WRITE ANYTHING! IT'S PHISHING TO COLLECT YOUR PASSWORD. I KNOW IT'S ANNOYING TO ASK BUT PLEASE RE-BLOG THIS. MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT! PLEASE, LET'S SAVE THIS COMMUNITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment